It’s been a while since we’ve posted a blog, but we promise we’ve still been working! The purpose of this post is to update you guys on a few things:
1. We’ve finally decided that our next supported organization will be The Chesapeake Bay Foundation! They live by the motto "save the bay" and are working tirelessly to fight pollution and advocate for the 18 million people and 3,000 species of plants and animals that call the Chesapeake Bay Watershed home. Check them out.
2. Along with this new organization we’ve decided to extend our support to 1 full year. We started out switching every 6 months, but we feel as though we can make a bigger and better impact if we have a full year.
3. We have one festival booked for this spring (SBY Green Fest, May 9, Salisbury, MD) but we are actively looking for more sustainable and green events in which to take part. Let us know if you have any suggestions or cool events happening near you!
4. 2020 clean-up dates and locations will be released soon! We’re working on putting together at least four events for the spring and summer months. If you have a location near you that is in need of a clean-up send us a DM and we’ll see if we can help.
5. Our newest design will be releasing soon, but we don’t want to spill the beans on exactly what it’s going to be. Follow our social media to stay up to date with what we’re doing and how you can get your hands on new designs!